Computer Controls Update [how we deal with the situation]
To make sure that our customers and employees stay safe, Computer Controls is monitoring the development and follows the government's instructions. Despite this challenging situation, we are still here for you - although in a slightly different form.
How we provide the safety and health of our employees and customers
As advised by numerous health organizations (Global: WHO & CH: BAG), we sanitize not only our hands regularly, but also the devices we work with. The warehouse employees are additionally supplied with plastic gloves and masks and parcels from Italy are strictly quarantined for at least three days.
Here a quick summary of the most important measures in our company:
Frequent hand sanitation and cleaning of working spaces
Home office for the majority of the team
Gloves and masks for warehouse employees
Quarantine for parcels received from risk areas
As mentioned, we arranged home office for the majority of our employees to decrease the risk of spreading the virus. If you or some of your team members are also working remotely at the moment, take a look at our summary of useful software.
We are there for you
Since our warehouse, fortunately, is still running as explained above, we are doing our best to complete all orders and requests. Due to production stops in some countries, also including suppliers of ours, we are experiencing some delays. We try our best to push-in and pull-out where it is needed and possible, as well as to inform you transparent and quick. We strive to be there for you again in the usual form as soon as possible and hope for your understanding.
Keysight Engineering Education Webinars
Keysight all events overview
Arm Keil Webinars
- Fast and Cycle model | May 19 at 10:00 / 04:30 p.m. CEST
- FuSa Webinar | May 26 at 10:30 a.m. / 04:30 p.m. CEST
- Secure IoT update | June 02 at 10:30 a.m. / 04:30 p.m. CEST
- Arm DS update | June 23 at 10:00 / 04:30 p.m. CEST
SiLabs - Wireless Connectivity Tech Talks:
Keysight Technologies Launches Innovate Anywhere Program
Enables engineering community to maintain productivity no matter where they work
SANTA ROSA, Calif., March 31, 2020, Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, has launched the Innovate Anywhere program in response to COVID-19, spanning three key areas: 90-day software trials, remote learning, and scalable live network testing.
“At Keysight, we are committed to helping customers maintain their engineering productivity no matter where they are working,” stated Marie Hattar, CMO at Keysight. “We recognize COVID-19 is causing drastic changes across the globe, in our communities, our homes, and our workplaces. We want to help provide a sense of normalcy and enable customers to do what they do best: to innovate, from anywhere.”
Complimentary 90-Day Software Trials
Keysight is offering the company’s popular software products free of charge for 90 days. Engineers working on design and simulation or managing multiple instruments and test stations remotely, can leverage Keysight’s PC-based software to remain productive. These 90-day software trials also provide complimentary access to KeysightCare Assured technical support for the duration of the trials featuring live interaction with a technical expert within 4 hours of contacting Keysight.
Eligible software includes the following Keysight solutions:
- PathWave Signal Generation: Signal creation tools that reduce the time needed on signal simulation
- PathWave Vector Signal Analysis: Software that runs remotely to access the full capabilities of signal measurement hardware, from anywhere
- PathWave BenchVue: PC software for simultaneous instrument control and simplified automation for a wide range of instruments
- PathWave Test Automation: Test sequencer and automation software for data management and test plan development
- PathWave FPGA: Real-time FPGA functionality to customize and get more performance from instruments
- PathWave System Design (SystemVue): Multi-domain modeling environment that accelerates design, verification, and test from anywhere
- Infiniium Offline: Uses PC to capture waveforms, save to a file and recall data with over 60 built-in one-click measurements
- Flex Digital Communication Analyser (DCA): Uses a PC to see a visual output of a test, controlling DCA or DCA-X oscilloscopes with Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI), from anywhere
Additional information about 90-day software trials is available at: https://www.keysight.com/us/en/cmp/promotions/innovate-anywhere.html#software-trials
For customers that would like to brush up their skills, discover new concepts or learn how to use new tools, Keysight is offering a set of eLearning modules, typically at cost, free of charge for the time being, as well as curated on-demand webinars which will be updated regularly.
Live Network Testing
To support customers that may be struggling with collaboration, voice and video applications trying to keep up with an influx of remote connections, Keysight is offering a complimentary 30-day Hawkeye Network Performance Monitoring Trial to help minimize service disruptions and ensure user experience with active network monitoring.
Additional information about Keysight’s 30-day Hawkeye trial is available at: https://www.keysight.com/us/en/cmp/promotions/innovate-anywhere.html#live-network-testing
The decision has been taken to extend the support for you while Working From Home with free temporary versions.
Claim your free temporary eval version directly on the web:
- Arm DS (Arm Development Studio Gold evaluation has been extended from 30 days to 90 days
- MDK Arm (30-day trial license of MDK-Professional)
Any other or special needs? Such as longer periods, commercial 3 or 6 month versions of MDK and Arm DS or other topics... Do not hesitate and contact our experts to get your custom offer and support.