The PicoScope 9404-05 is the first of its kind: a sampler-extended real-time oscilloscope (SXRTO).
It's as easy to use as a real-time scope but gives you a choice of real-time or equivalent-time sampling.
• 5 GHz bandwidth
• 1 TS/s effective sampling rate
• 4 channels
• 12-bit resolution
The PicoScope 9404-05 has four 5 GHz input channels with market-leading ADC, timing and display resolutions for accurately measuring and visualizing high-speed analog and data signals.
It is ideal for capturing pulse and step transitions to 70 ps, impulses down to 140 ps and clocks and data eyes to 3 Gb/s.
Most high-bandwidth applications involve repetitive signals or clock-related data streams that can be readily analyzed by equivalent-time sampling (ETS).
The PicoSample 4 software is derived from our existing PicoSample 3 and PicoScope 9000 products.
The high-resolution display can be resized to fit any window, filling 4k and even larger monitors or arrays of monitors.
The oscilloscope has a 2.5 GHz direct trigger that can be driven from any input channel, and a built-in prescaler can extend the trigger bandwidth to 5 GHz.
These compact units are small enough to place on your workbench close to the device under test. Now, instead of using remote probe heads attached to a large benchtop unit, all you need is a short, low-loss coaxial cable. Everything else you need is built into the oscilloscope.
• Telecom and radar test, service and manufacturing
• Optical fiber, transceiver and laser testing (optical to electrical conversion not included)
• RF, microwave and gigabit digital system measurements
• Signal, eye, pulse and impulse characterization
• Precision timing and phase analysis
• Digital system design and characterization
• Eye diagram, mask and limits test to 3 Gb/s
• Ethernet, HDMI 1, PCI, SATA, USB 2.0
• Semiconductor characterization
• Signal, data and pulse/impulse integrity and pre-compliance testing