Maxim Integrated on 4th October 2019 officially released for mass production MAX49017 product – Dual, Precision Nanopower Automotive Comparator with Built-in Reference in tiny 2x2 DFN package.
MAX49017 is AEC-Q100 qualified, making it ideal for automotive applications like car battery monitoring systems, infotainment head units, ADAS modules etc. It is available in 8-pin, 2mm x 2mm TDFN package with side-wettable flanks.
Key features of MAX49017 include:
- Beyond-the-Rails input (-0.2V to 5.7V)
- Supply voltage range 1.7V to 5.5V
- 1.35uA consumption current (typ.)
- Internal filtering
- Built-in 1.252V reference with 1% initial accuracy and <2.5% error over entire temperature range
- Push-pull output
- <10us propagation delay
- Enable ASIL Compliance
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
Target application areas for MAX49017 device include:
- Car Battery Monitoring Systems
> Or use the form below to ask for free prototyping samples.