Carry precision with you
- NEW Wider analysis bandwidth – up to 100 MHz – makes 5G field test a reality
- NEW Capture the smallest interfering signals with wide-band, real-time measurements (RTSA)
- Measure with confidence from 4 to 50 GHz - precise measurements agree with benchtop results
- Withstands your toughest working environments - rugged enough to meet MIL-specs
- Weighs less than alternative solutions- millimeter-wave models 30% lighter than other handheld analyzers
- Choose to configure as a cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), handheld vna, spectrum analyzer or an all-in-one combination analyzer
Industry's most integrated handheld analyzer
- Cable and antenna analyzer: insertion loss, return loss, cable loss, distance-to-fault, time-domain reflectometry
- Full 2-port handheld VNA: S11, S21, S12, S22, magnitude and phase, time domain analysis and mixed mode
- Handheld spectrum analyzer: time gating, channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, extended range transmission analysis, interference analysis
- USB power measurements, built-in power meter and vector voltmeter
- Remote control with iOS device
Industry’s most precise handheld analyzer with 100 MHz RTSA
- Easily capture intermittent beam sweeping technologies used in 5G and radar systems
- Detect small signals once masked by stronger signals
- Capture signals as narrow as 5.52 µs with 100% POI and full amplitude accuracy
- Accelerate communication system development by quickly switching to over-the-air (OTA) measurements
- Carry one integrated and lightweight unit (7.4 lbs)
Ask for your offer or a personal demo:
- RF and microwave measurement capabilities for FieldFox
- Configurable as a handheld antenna analyzer, VNA, handheld spectrum analyzer and much more
- Capabilities can be installed with FieldFox purchase or upgradable via software license keys
- Comprehensive demodulation & vector signal analysis
- Decode & verify MAC, RLC & RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames
- Cellular, wireless connectivity, aerospace, defense, general-purpose
From intuitive user interfaces to sophisticated automated test procedures Keysight has you covered.
- Easily connect and control Instruments with no programming.
- Acquire screen images and trace data in a few clicks.
- Rapidly build custom automated test sequences in minutes.
- APIs for controlling your instrument from your PC.
- WR-137, WR-90, WR-62, and WR-42 waveguide components
- Waveguide to coax adapters
- Termination (load), short, and 1/4 wavelength offset parts
- Metric and imperial flange sizes available
- Equip your FieldFox handheld analyzer with quality accessories
- Cables, adapters, calibration kits, antennas, RF and microwave accessories and other general purpose FieldFox accessories