Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 9 plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the intuitive graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or a web browser. Notice: The DAQ970A is backward compatible with the 34972A, which has recently been discontinued.
Key specs at a glance
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed.
- Multiple format displays (number, bar, meter, trend chart, and histogram) to easily monitor measurement results.
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ).
- Measures and converts 12 different input signals: temperature with thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors; AC/DC volts; 2- and 4-wire resistance; frequency and period; AC/DC current and capacitance.
- New auto-calibration for compensating internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes.
- 3497XA programming compatibility.