By 1st of November, Keysight is introducing the DAQ970A Data Acquisition System, successor of the well-known 34970A and 34972A. The next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system is a mainframe with up to three out of eight updated plug-in modules. Use one of the intuitive interfaces of the DAQ, like: Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or the integrated web browser.
Key specs at a glance:
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed.
- Multiple format displays (number, bar, meter, trend chart, and histogram) to easily monitor measurement results.
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ).
- Measures and converts 12 different input signals: temperature with thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors; AC/DC volts; 2- and 4-wire resistance; frequency and period; AC/DC current and capacitance.
- New auto-calibration for compensating internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes.
- 3497XA programming compatibility.
- All modules have been updated to have improved switching speeds and accuracies.
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with a scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec.
- LAN and USB for easy connectivity to your PC.
What is in the DAQ970A?
Keysight took the benchtop DMM 34465A, striped it down to the measurement engine and built a 3-slot mainframe around it. With its well-known measurement performance, you now have universal inputs with a built-in signal conditioning and all available in a modular, flexible and compact data acquisition package.