From the perspective of improving customer experience, ITECH launches a new incorporated product - the IT6000B series. The device integrates a bidirectional power supply and a regenerative electronic load into one 3U unit. Only one button is needed to switch between the bidirectional power supply and the regenerative electronic load. It can be used not only as a stand-alone powerful bidirectional power supply, but also as an independent regenerative electronic load, to absorb the consumed energy and feedback cleanly to the grid.
The IT6000B offers two-quadrants functionality by standard. It also provides 7 voltage ranges, up to 2250V and supports master-slave parallel with even current distribution up to 1152kW. A built-in waveform generator imports LIST files for waveforms via USB interface. The IT6000B is the combination of reliability, high efficient setting, safe and multiple measurement functions. The IT6000B series is a family of bi-directional, regenerative power system with excellent performance, extensively used in aspects of high power battery, automotive electronics, green energy, high speed testing etc.
- Bi-directional device – power supply and electronic load in one
- Stand-alone power up to 126kW, expandable in parallel up to 1.152MW
- Voltage output ratings: 0-2250V
- Current output ratings: 0-2040A
- High power density design provides 18kW in 3U space
- Bi-directional energy transmission, seamless switching across two quadrants
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting
- Built-in voltage curves comply with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 automotive standards
- High efficient energy recovery
- Support solar panel I-V curves simulation
- Built-in waveform generator
- Adjustable output impedance
- Complete protection, support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, voltage transient drop protection and anti-islanding protection
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO interface, Optional GPIB/Analog&RS232