Powerful, easy to own, and intuitive to use - Infiniium EXR-Series comes with eight models ranging in performance from 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz, 4 or 8 channels, and dozens of hardware and software options.
Powerful, easy to own, and intuitive to use
Each model incorporates a 10-bit ADC with a sample rate of 16 GSa/s available on all channels simultaneously. With up to 16 bits of resolution with high-res mode, noise as low as 43 μV, and up to 9.0 bits system ENOB, the EXR-Series ensures you see the most accurate representation of your signal possible.
While Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscopes are applicable to wide variety of industries and applications due to their capability as a general purpose instrument, there are three key applications we used in helping define these next generation oscilloscopes.
Power Integrity Testing
Power integrity (PI) is a broad term used in the electronics industry that refers to the analysis of how effectively power is converted and delivered from the source to the load within a system. Using the right set of tools to test power integrity is critical for ensuring the success of your new designs. The Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscope has applications and options specifically designed to study power integrity.
Serial Bus Testing
Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscopes have protocol-specific software options that can trigger on and decode serial buses. Ensure your electronic devices are in accordance with today’s standards by testing and debugging with an EXR-Series oscilloscope.
Switch Mode Power Testing
Switch mode power supplies (SMPS) have surpassed linear power supplies in efficiency and functionality as well as their convenient size. The Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscope’s power analysis software provides quick and easy automatic testing of inputs, outputs, efficiency, switching devices, and frequency response analysis for your switch mode power supplies (SMPS).Switch mode power testing [PDF]
Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscopes have a wide variety of features and options to assist you in performing general purpose debug. Some examples include:
- Fault Hunter (Standard)
- PathWave Infiniium Offline (D9010BSEO)
- InfiniiScan (D9010SCNA)
Key Specifications & Features
Powerful, easy to own, intuitive to use
- 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz bandwidth, upgradeable
- 4 or 8 channel models, upgradeable
- 16 GSa/s sample rate on every channel
- Superior signal integrity ensures you see the most accurate representation of your signal - high ENOB, high resolution, low noise, and low intrinsic jitter
- More than just an oscilloscope - minimize the amount of bench space used and make testing easier with 7-in-1 instrument integration
- Massive 15.6” fully HD touch screen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) with dual screen support
- Leverages a 100M+ gate CMOS ASIC from our industry-leading 110 GHz UXR-Series oscilloscope - which acts as an “oscilloscope on a chip”. Many core oscilloscope features are done in hardware. yielding performance improvements of 100x or more over previous generations - faster eye plotting, measurements, update rate, and averaging
- Completely upgradeable - channel count, MSO, memory, and more
- Maximized performance is automatic, always-on, and requires no guesswork from you - no special modes needed to access the oscilloscope’s impressive specifications
- See more information with history mode and segmented memory
"The EXR truly unites the best of both debug and analysis oscilloscopes. Its speed, usability, vast packages of triggering and decoding tools, as well as analysis features allow customers to solve debug and analysis challenges with one tool in a short period of time. And top of that, uncompromised sample rate and memory depth on 8 analog channels plus additional 16 logic channels allow customers to see more signals at once than ever before."
- Dr. Christoph Zysset, Application Manager at Computer Controls