HIOKI is pleased to announce the launch of the Current Probe CT6710 and CT6711. Both products provide three ranges (30 A, 5 A, and 0.5 A) to facilitate observation of waveforms representing currents as large as 30 A or as small as several hundred microamperes. This capability makes the probes ideal for observing current waveforms under a variety of operating conditions, including inrush currents, micro currents, and high-speed currents.
- Observe waveforms from 30 A to micro currents thanks to 3 ranges (30 A, 5 A, and 0.5 A)
- Observe current waveforms across a wide frequency band
- Ten times the sensitivity of existing and comparable probes, enabling micro currents on the order of several hundred microamperes to be observed clearly
- One-touch BNC connectors
- Development and design of electrical and electronic devices, industrial devices, electronic components, mobile devices, etc.
- Development and design of automobiles, transport equipment, and motors
- Fundamental research at universities, research institutes, etc.