The Complete Test Solution
C-1200 is a LoRa-dedicated test solution and it provides complete LoRa testing ability and simple operation interface. It mainly comprises three parts, as the diagram on the right.
C-1200 / LoRa Tester
It provides transmitter and receiver modes and supports complete LoRa and FSK modulation settings so that C-1200 is able to satisfy test demands in all phases.
C-1201 / IO Extension
This is a transfer box connecting C-1200 with LoRa DUT that directly controls the DUT through UART/SPI/I2C/GPIO interfaces.
PPH-1503 / High Precision DC Power Supply
It is used as a simulated battery and measures the current consumption
1. C-1200 supports Sub-GHz and 2.4 GHz bands which are LoRaWAN format for various regions (EU433, CN490, EU868, US915, AS923). Users can fine adjust the frequency and action of the output signal.
2. This area shows the status of the system which includes the interface of C-1201, the expected TOA, RF trigger level, and Level offset value.
3. This area shows the timing waveform here. It is a very useful tool for debugging. Users can check if the modulation parameters are correct according to the result.
4. Spectrum result showing the signal's power and frequency.
5. Current modulation parameter.
6. Test result of the captured signal which includes the RF frequency, Bandwidth, FEI, Symbol rate, TOA, and Power.
7. Expected specifications, calculated by user’s settings. It is affected by SF, BW, Coding rate, Preamble length, payload length, and so on.
8. Content of payload data if the communication is successful. C-1200 supports 3 data formats, Binary, Hexadecimal, and ASCII so users can check them easily.
1. Frequency and action of the output signal can be fine adjusted.
2. Status of the system which includes the interface of C-1201, the expected TOA, RF trigger level, and Level offset value.
3. C-1200 allows users to control the modulation parameters easily. The payload can be set as a definite content or random one.
4. This is log information used to records the process of the receiving sensitivity test. It includes some important results like RSSI, SNR, BER, and payload data. Users can save the log file as a specific file for back up.
5. Graphic result drawing a curve depending on the test result to check the performance of the sensitivity easily.
6. Settings to define the test conditions. C-1200 provides two Error types for judgment, one is PER and another is BER. BER is a simplified method to speed up the test time.
7. This area shows the test results, including the real sensitivity specification and the completed time.
The C-1200 LoRa test solution can satisfy a variety of test scenarios, regardless of non-signaling type or signaling type. C-1201 provides rich interfaces to meet any DUT control requests when using the non-signaling type. It would be a complete LoRa test configuration to test the RF performance and power consumption at the same time if C-1200 collocates with the PPH-1503. This solution would be suitable for the development and the mass production stages.
Please do not hesitate to talk to our experts to get more information about these test solutions.
Request more information or a personal offer: