Participate the 3rd Tuesday of every month
Learn new ways to integrate Bluetooth connectivity into your next project with the help of Silicon Labs expert engineers. Each project session will explore and solve challenges developers often face when building new Bluetooth designs. These solutions will be demonstrated using Silicon Labs ultra-low-power and secure EFR32BG22 Bluetooth 5.2 SoC.
Attendees will have access to live Q&A and 1:1 support to assist in completing the documented and recorded exercises. Registrants are encouraged to follow along with your own Silicon Labs' BG22 Thunderboard, available to all registrants. Save your seat now!
What you'll experience
- Technical training delivered by Silicon Labs experts
- Live Q&A chat throughout session
- Dedicated technical support rooms for 1:1 troubleshooting
Live Workshop Session Agenda
- Topic introduction: 10-15 minutes
- Lab exercise: 60 minutes
- Extended time for Q&A and technical support: 45 minutes
- Technical support offered throughout the 2-hour session