Choose from three topics:
Key Note: What is formula students and how to build a world champion electric race car in less than a year!
• Dario Messerli | AMZ electric & driverless | Presentation in German
Topic 1 - Presented by Keysight: Maximizing (IoT) Device Battery Life - Insight into longer battery run-time and energy efficient designs.
• Dr. Christoph Zysset & Alessandro Sanasi | CControls & Keysight | Presentation in English & German
Topic 2 - Presented by Maxim: What is the right component to choose and why when starting my next project? Quick overviews and demos to push your products in the areas of wearables, industry and measurement solutions.
• Willi Pflästerer | Maxim Integrated | Presentation in English & German
Topic 3 - Presented by armKEIL: A global overview of Arm Keil MDK embedded development tools and with a focus on Arm FuSa RTS, a set of embedded software components qualified for use in the most safety-critical applications in automotive, medical and industrial systems.
• Vladimir Marchenko | armKEIL | Presentation in English
> More details about the tracks below on this page
Agenda for 20th of November 2019
- 16:00-16:30 Registration & Welcome Coffee
- 16:30-16:55 Welcome (CControls & Key Note)
- 17:00-18:00 Selected Topic
- 18.00 Dinner, Drinks, Socializing, eDrive Test Parcours, Energy Exhibition and Souvenir Photo