PicoScope 3000 Series USB-powered PC oscilloscopes are small, light, and portable, offering a range of high-performance specifications, while easily fitting into a laptop bag. These oscilloscopes offer 2 or 4 analog channels and a built-in function / arbitrary waveform generator. MSO models add 16 digital channels.
Key performance specifications:
- 200 MHz analog bandwidth
- 1 GS/s real-time sampling
- 512 MS buffer memory
- 100,000 waveforms per second
- 16 channel logic analyzer (MSO models)
- Arbitrary waveform generator
- USB 3.0 connected and powered
- Serial decoding and mask testing as standard
- Windows, Linux and Mac software
Supported by the advanced PicoScope 6 software, these devices offer an ideal, cost-effective package for many applications, including embedded systems design, research, test, education, service, and repair.