Maxim Integrated on 5th August’2019 officially released for mass production MAX5992A & MAX5992B products – Multisource, High-Power, High-Performance Powered Device Controllers
The MAX5992A/MAX5992B powered device (PD) controllers provide a complete interface control for PDs to comply with the IEEE® 802.3af/at standard in a Power-overEthernet (PoE) system. They provide the PD with a detection signature, classification signature, and an isolation MOSFET driver with current-limit control. Additional features include:
- SIG_OK output signal;
- selectable inrush-current modes;
- input UVLO, wide hysteresis, and long deglitch time;
- Ultra-Low-Power/Sleep Mode;
- RJ45 12V Supply Input;
- and other...
MAX5992A/MAX5992B products are available in 24-pin 4x4mm TQFN package, rated over -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
Target application areas for these device include:
- IEEE 802.3af/at-Powered Devices (PD);
- Universal Power-over-Ethernet (UPoE);
- Femtocell, Picocell, Microcell;
- IP Phones;
- Wireless Access Nodes;
- And many others...
> Or use the form below to ask for Evaluation Kit – MAX5992AEVKIT# or free prototyping samples.